You must be looking for ways to download iOS 10 Jailbreak for iPhone or iPad. Apple has already launched iOS 10.2 and the demand for iOS 10 Jailbreak has sky rocketed. All eyes are on Pangu to release iOS 10 Jailbreak but they are as usual silent about their progress. Pangu has been working on iOS 10 Jailbreak since the first beta release of iOS 10.
It is only a matter of time when you’ll be able to download iOS 10 Jailbreak on Windows by Pangu tool. After the release of iOS 10.2 last night, users are heading to internet looking for sources to download iOS 10 Jailbreak on their devices. Ever since the launch of iPhone 7 and iOS 10, users have been asking prominent Jailbreak hackers about tentative date of release of iOS 10 Jailbreak. We are keeping you up-to-date about the progress of iOS 10 Jailbreak at Pangu and other related news.
Update: Pangu failed to release an iOS 10.1.1 Jailbreak, however, Luca Todesco released Yalu iOS 10.1.1 Jailbreak tool for developers. You can download yalu iOS 10.1.1 jailbreak from here, and here is how to jailbreak iOS 10 using Yalu and Cydia Impactor.
Jailbreak iOS 10/10.1/10.2 on Windows using Pangu
Pangu is keeping mum about the progress of iOS 10 Jailbreak tool but this is not unusual for Pangu. Pangu are used to remain silent about their work till last minute and will release their tool for iOS 10 Jailbreak all of a sudden without a moment’s notice. This strategy is quite effective and Pangu need to keep everything under wraps till the ground is ripe for iOS 10 Jailbreak release.
Apple has increased their security precautions and just last night they released iOS 10.2 which is primarily another security update for iOS 10. Last time when Pangu showed their iOS 10 Jailbreak technique in a mobile security conference, Apple got the tip and fixed the loopholes right away. Then there’s Apple’s Bug Bounty Program aimed at tapping the hacking powers of top security experts and hackers to strengthen the security of its iOS.
Despite all that, Pangu is busy working on iOS 10, looking for its vulnerabilities and loopholes to Jailbreak it. Apple has made iOS 10 rootless to make it difficult for hackers to develop public releases of Jailbreak for iOS 10. Luca Todesco, the Italian hacker, has also admitted in his tweets that it’s not easy to Jailbreak iOS 10. Albeit! He’s the one who shared a video of iOS 10 Jailbreak running successfully on iPhone 7 within a few hours of its release.
Luca hacks iOS for bragging and he has made it quite certain that he’s not interested in developing iOS 10 Jailbreak for public release either. But this and other frequent YouTube demonstrations by different hackers show that Jailbreak on iOS 10 has already been performed. Pangu are making last minute adjustments and making sure their iOS 10 Jailbreak works with Apple’s latest security amendments with iOS 10.2.
How to Jailbreak iOS 10 using Pangu Tool
Users can download Jailbreak for iOS 10 for their devices as soon as it’s released by Pangu. The ever resourceful hackers at Pangu are up for all the challenges from Apple. They are polishing their iOS 10 Jailbreak tool for a stable public release compatible with the latest iOS 10.1 and preferably iOS 10.2. As usual, with the release of iOS 10.2, millions of users are approaching Pangu for a Jailbreak tool for iOS 10.
After the release of a more stable iOS 10.2, the rumors that users will be able to download Pangu tool for iOS 10 Jailbreak at Christmas Eve seem much viable.
You must be wondering how to download iOS 10 Jailbreak on Windows for iPhone or iPad. Since TaiG is already out of the game as they failed to release Jailbreak tool for previous versions, your best bet is the Jailbreak tool for iOS 10 by Pangu.
Prepare to Perform iOS 10 Jailbreak by Pangu
First of all be informed that iOS 10 Jailbreak tool by Pangu is free of cost. In the absence of a credible iOS 10 Jailbreak tool such as Pangu, scammers are trying to rip new and inexperienced users, selling them fake, useless and even malicious software in place of Jailbreak. Download jailbreak for iOS 10 only from authentic and trusted developers such as Pangu and TaiG.
- To install Jailbreak on iPhone or iPad with iOS 10, you need a working tool for iOS 10 Jailbreak by Pangu. The iOS 10 Jailbreak tool by Pangu works only for iOS 10 till Apple patches the holes in any new firmware updates.
- Make sure that you have the latest versions of both iTunes and iOS 10.
- Download Apple Mobile Drivers so that Pangu tool can detect your device.
- While you’re performing Jailbreak on iOS 10, don’t use iPhone or iTunes for any other activities.
- You will also need to disable Find my Phone, Passcode and Touch ID.
- If you’ve updated your firmware to iOS 10 using OTA, you should first restore your device and upgrade using iTunes. Devices upgraded using OTA are difficult to Jailbreak and iOS 10 Jailbreak may not work on them.
- You need to have a computer with internet connection and a working original lightning cable.
- Ensure stable connection between device and computer while you’re installing Jailbreak for iOS 10 on Windows. You don’t want to interrupt the Jailbreak process once it’s started.
How to Jailbreak iOS 10 on Windows Using Pangu Tool
To install iOS 10 Jailbreak on Windows Using Pangu Tool, all you need is a working iOS 10 Jailbreak tool by Pangu. Jailbreak has evolved and the developers at Pangu have made iOS 10 Jailbreak a single-click tool to install jailbreak.
Take a backup of your data before you download or install iOS 10 Jailbreak on your iPhone or iPad.
- Turn on Airplane mode on your iPhone/iPod/iPad.
- Turn off Find my Phone, Touch ID and passcode.
- Download iOS 10 Jailbreak tool from Pangu website of the download section on our website.
- Make sure your device and computer drivers, firmware and iTunes are up-to-date.
- Connect your device with computer.
- Now since you’re using Windows computer, right-click Pangu icon to select “Run as administrator.”
- Launch iOS 10 Jailbreak tool from Pangu and wait for the connection to establish.
- Your computer should recognize your device now. Once the device is found, click “Start” on Pangu. This begins the Jailbreak process.
- Wait for the device to reboot automatically.
- If the jailbreak was successful, you’ll see Cydia icon on your Home screen.
Thus, once you have the iOS 10 Jailbreak tool, jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad is a piece of cake. Pangu is yet to release a working Jailbreak tool for iOS 10/10.1/10.2. Cydia app is ready to receive iOS 10 Jailbreak tool and there are many Jailbreak tweaks already in queue for iOS 10 Jailbreak. As soon as Jailbreak for iOS 10 is released, users will be able to use Cydia and tweaks ready to receive iOS 10 Jailbreak from Pangu.
Pangu is on everyone’s watch list as it is the most credible source to download iOS 10 Jailbreak. They have made the process to Jailbreak your iOS device simple and straightforward. With the latest release of iOS 10.2, users can expect iOS 10 Jailbreak tool from Pangu any time now.